Window blinds can get very dirty. Over time, dirt build-up degrades and damages blinds. This creates a costly problem as the blind will need to be replaced. Additionally, window blinds can get so dirty that they don’t just look ugly, they can become a breeding ground for bacteria and allergens. In commercial settings, dirty blinds can be a significant health hazard that can lead to employee absenteeism, infections and other serious problems. Such problems not only reduce productivity, they can be a serious liability.
Window Treatments Can Be Tough To Clean.
Most people try to clean their blinds by hand. They’ll scrub them in the bathtub, hose them down or maybe even use some gadget or chemical advertised on TV. Unfortunately, the results are always the same:
• It’s very difficult, if not impossible, to get blinds as clean as desired.
• Blinds quickly become dirty again as static-electricity from cleaning actually attracts dust and dirt.
• Cleaning blinds by hand is back-breaking, labor-intensive and time consuming work.
• Blinds are very easy to break during cleaning.
Ultrasonic blind cleaning machines clean window blinds quickly, safely and absolutely minimizes the risk of damaging blinds during cleaning.
What is Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning is the rapid and complete removal of contaminants from blinds which are immersed in a tank of water. This tank has ultrasonic sound waves that vibrate through the water breaking apart dirt, dust particles, grease, oil, bacteria, dust mite, mold and allergens.
How The Ultrasonic Cleaning Works
Single or multiple window blinds of any configuration are placed in a basket, then they are immersed in an Ultrasonic Cleaner Tank full of water and cleaning solvents. When the unit is activated, the transducers that are attached to the underside of the tank begin to create a massive amount of tiny bubbles in the solution. These bubbles strike the surfaces that need to be cleaned, popping with massive force. This blasts away all dirt while causing zero damage to the blinds. This process is called the ultrasonic cavitation. The bubbles can penetrate the smallest of cracks without having to constantly reposition the blinds. After a few minutes in the first tank, the blinds are transferred into the second part of the tank filled with clean water to be rinsed. Once the rinsing is complete, the blinds are all ready to be dried and reinstalled.
What Are The Benefits of Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning?
There are several benefits offered by ultrasonic blind cleaning, especially if you want to create a home or office environment that is completely free of dust and harmful allergens, these benefits are:
- Deep cleaning, as it can reach deep into every nook and corner of window blinds regardless of where the window is located or how large it is. This technique helps in thoroughly cleaning the blinds and promotes a clean environment for breathing.
- Ultrasonic cleaning can remove all kinds of dirt, dust, grime, bacteria, nicotine and more. You simply name it and this technique can clean it. All types of window treatments can be cleaned including:
- Vinyl Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Micro Mini Blinds
- Mini Blinds
- Roller Shades
- Pleated Shades
- Fabric Blinds
- Privacy Curtains
Renewing your blinds to make them look as good as new. This is much more cost effective than replacing your blinds.
If you want to use ultrasonic blind cleaning service in Edmonton at affordable rates, turn to the experts at Linh’s Window Fashions!