Flowers – Chocolates – Dinner …..Want something new to do?
Every year men spend lots of money to show their special someone how much they love them. And every year couples usually do the same thing. That’s just fine – but here are some new ideas to think about.
- Take a walk in the park or any beautiful place close to where you live.
- Pack a small backpack with some crackers and some really good cheese, to go with the warm apple cider in your thermos.
- When you get back to the car, a single rose, tucked under the seat is a nice touch.
- Plan a special dinner at home, but with a twist: cook for one another.
- Go to a specialty store and buy the ingredients for an appetizer, main course, and dessert. These can all be ready made if you like. Shopping for a special meal and deciding what to have on the menu is half the fun.
- Put on some music, open some wine, and take the time to really enjoy what you are preparing for your partner.
- Set a nice table: with a tablecloth, candles, and the best dishes that you own.
- Place a Valentines card on each other’s plate, and savour your efforts. (Dancing in the living room is optional).